How we operate
- One phone call does it all!! – We will schedule the drivers, and take it from there.
- There is no need for customers to provide dealer plates. Drivers On Call has its own “in transit” plates.
- Drivers On Call handles all trip expenses, such as tolls and fuel. There is no need for cash advances or reimbursements to drivers.
- For longer trips involving multiple days or stops, additional items such as car rental, airfare and overnight lodging may be required. We can provide fixed price quotes for such trips on request.
- All services are billed on a Time and Materials basis, except when a firm fixed quote is requested.
- All services other than labor are subject to “market price, best way, nearest available” criteria.
- Drivers On Call takes full responsibility for all damage to your vehicle. Exceptions are chipped or cracked windshields, flat tires, and any damage documented to have occurred prior to or after our possession.
- Our invoices identify your vehicle(s) descriptions and the last 8 characters of the VIN.
- Our minimum charge is 3 hours per driver. This charge also applies to late cancellations. (once our driver has been deployed for an assignment)